Price And Quantity
- 250 Kilograms
- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 250 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
We have been fully emerged in the production of effective Mono Ammonium Phosphate, which is used as the source of phosphorus and nitrogen. Phosphorus and nitrogen is the two major constituents which are used in fertilizer industry. One to one ratio of ammonia and phosphoric acid react in a reaction which results in the formation of slurry of MAP. This slurry gets later solidified in a granulator. Mono Ammonium Phosphate do is a color less compound which is available in the physical form of powder. This water soluble colorless compound has been widely used as a granular fertilizer. Due to its solubility it gets rapidly dissolve in moist soil and reaches to the plant crops. pH of the MAP solution that surround the granule is moderately acidic on pH scale.
Properties and Applications of Mono Ammonium Phosphate:
1) MAP is moderately acidic on pH scale.
2) It has the water solubility of 370 gram per liter.
3) This compound is being used as a fertilizer in neutral to high pH soils.
4) Mono Ammonium Phosphate is also used in a dry chemical fire extinguisher.