Price And Quantity
- 2.00 - 3.00 AUD ($)/Kilograms
- 250 Kilograms
- 250 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Week
- 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
- Kosher certified
Being an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization, our forte is to offer an exclusive array EDTA Cobalt. In order to formulate these powders, our professionals employ advanced machines and utilize quality tested components procured from the authentic vendors. Our product is recognized in the market for its various features like accurate composition, precise pH value and longer shelf life. Aside from this, our chemicals are delivered in well-tight and hygienic packaging that retain their purity and effectiveness.
EDTA Cobalt Specifications:
|Product Name||Cobalt EDTA chelate / Cobalt EDTA / Chelated Cobalt|
|Chemical Name||Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid Cobalt, Cobalt-disodium complex , Edetate cobalt disodium; cobalt disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate|
|Appearance||Maroon Crystalline Powder|
|Active Ingredient as Co||Min 10 %|
|pH (1% solution)||6.50 (+ / - 0.5%)|
- Quality testing can be measured easily
- Gives best output after quality testing
- Superior quality and accurate composition of chemicals
- Superior quality of product
- Completely sealed packaging
- High performance of product
- Accurate composition of ingredients
- Safe and reliable usage
- Secure & environment friendly packaging
- High purity and authenticity of product
- EDTA Cobalt is a stable water soluble metal chelate used to prevent and correct cobalt deficiencies.
- It is also used in Veterinary industry for Cobalt Deficiency.
- Used in magnets
- Cobalt compounds are used in paints
- Prevent pernicious anaemia
- Cobalt is involved in nitrogen fixation by micro-organisms in plants
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.