|Home||» Products||» Ammonium Formate||» Ammonium Formate|
Our firm has been successful in meeting the needs of our clients by manufacturing and supplying an unparalleled array of Ammonium Formate. Formulated at our hygienic facility by employing premium quality components, these white ammonium crystals are used to obtain formic acid by reacting with dilute acid. Our Ammonium Formate has gained appreciation both in the domestic and international market for its precise pH value, accurate composition and purity. In addition, our clients can avail these chemicals at a pocket friendly price.
Esters or carboxylate anions of formic acid are a form of Formates. Based on the various requirements of our customers, our chemicals can be obtained in different compositions, according to the need. Furthermore, every consignment of these chemicals including ammonium formate are tested by our quality professionals and are dispatched in air tight containers. Moreover, these ammonium formates & ammonium crystals are available in customized formulations, according to the requirements of our clients.
Ammonium Formate (EP / LR Grade and AR / GR Grade) Specifications:
|Ammonium Formate (EP / LR Grade)||Ammonium Formate (AR / GR Grade)|
|Product Name||Ammonium Formate||Product Name||Ammonium Formate|
|Chemical Name||Ammonium Formate||Chemical Name||Ammonium Formate|
|CAS No.||540-69-2||CAS No.||540-69-2|
|Color & Physical Form||Colourless deliquescent crystals||Color & Physical Form||Colourless deliquescent crystals|
|Molecular Formula||NH4HCO2||Molecular Formula||NH4HCO2|
|Assay||Min. 97%||Assay||Min. 98%|
|Molecular Wt.||63.06||Molecular Wt.||63.06|
|pH (5 wt % solution)||6 - 7||pH (5 wt % solution)||6 - 7|
|Chloride (Cl)||NMT 0.005%||Insoluble matter||NMT 0.001%|
|Sulphates (SO4)||NMT 0.01%||Copper (Cu)||NMT 0.0001%|
|Iron (Fe)||NMT 0.002%||Chloride (Cl)||NMT 0.002%|
|Heavy Metal (as Pb)||NMT 0.002%||Sulphates (SO4)||NMT 0.005%|
|Iron (Fe)||NMT 0.001%|
|Heavy Metal (as Pb)||NMT 0.0001%|
- Fomates are esters of formic acid or carboxylate anion.
- Our chemicals are available in different compositions, as per the demands of the customers.
- These chemicals are checked on varied parameters of quality & purity by our chemical engineers
- Offered chemicals are dispatched in company recommended packaging materials
- According, to the requirements of the clients these ammonium formates and ammonium crystals can be formulated
- Quality testing can be measured easily
- Gives best output after quality testing
- High purity and authenticity of product
- Secure & environment friendly packaging
- Easy Production process
- Quality assured chemical compounds used
- Quality-tested ingredients
- Used to obtain Formic acid
- Serve as a way of storing formic acid
- Used in palladium on carbon (Pd/C) reduction of functional groups
- Used for reductive amination of ketones & aldehydes
- Act as a buffer in high performance liquid chromatography
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
|EINECS No.||Category||Reach Registration||MSDS|
|208-753-9||Non Hazardous||No||Available on request|
Highly Demanded Fields -
Film and Photography Sector, Printing and Publishing industry, Textile processing industry, Leather manufacturing industry, Metal plating, Electronics industry, Mining industry, Agricultural sector, Soaps and Detergent industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Cleaning agent production industry, Industrial Research laboratory, Food processing industry, Petrochemical industry, Cosmetics industry
AVA CHEMICALS PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.