- Molecular Formula C10H12FeN2NaO8
- Molecular Weight 367.047
- Place of Origin India
- Usage EDTA Fe is a stable water soluble metal chelate, mainly used in agriculture and horticulture as micronutrient
- Appearance White powder
- Color White
- Form Powder
- Supply Ability : 250 Kilograms Per Day
Price And Quantity
- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 250 Kilograms
- White powder
- EDTA Fe is a stable water soluble metal chelate, mainly used in agriculture and horticulture as micronutrient
- Nhava Sheva
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 250 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- 25kg PP bags or according to customersÃ¢ requirement
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015, Halal & Kosher,Reach certificate
Having the prominent amount of experience in the industry, we are capable of manufacturing and supplying of effective grade of Sodium Feredetate. It is an iron chelate which is the result of de-protonation of all the for carboxyl groups of EDTA. Adding to that provided organic sodium compound is being used in number of sectors for serving various purposes. Sodium Feredetate is considered ideal for the treatment of anemia, which is caused due to the deficiency of iron. This white color powder compound is an iron chelate and an organic sodium salt. At highly cost effective market rates this organic compound can be availed by our esteemed clients in moisture free packaging.
Properties and Chemicals of Sodium Feredetate:
1) This compound is available in the form of powder.
2) Chemical formula of this compound is C10H12FeN2NaO8.
3) It is mainly used in the production of effective drugs.
4) Average weight of this compound is 367.047.