Price And Quantity
- 250 Kilograms
- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 250 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
Our company has been involved in the production and supplying of different kinds of organic and inorganic compounds and offered Lead Nitrate is one of them. It is an inorganic compound which is available in the form of white powder. This compound gets easily dissolve in water that enhances its solubility. This compound gets formulated when the reaction of lead oxide with concentrated nitric acid takes place. Lead Nitrate finds its applications in various industrial sectors, varying from textiles to explosives. In the manufacturing of matches and special explosives this inorganic compound is being used. It is also used for the purpose of dyeing and printing.
Properties and Applications of Lead Nitrate:
1) Molar mass of this inorganic compound is 331.2 gram per mole.
2) It is known for forming stronger complexes with nitrogen and oxygen.
3) Lead nitrate finds its applications in the process of gold cyanidation.
4) In certain case, this compound is being used as a bromide scavenger.