Price And Quantity
- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 250 Kilograms
- 250 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
Ferric Ammonium Citrate is a finely prepared compound which is known for being highly soluble in water in comparison to the ferric citrate which is not that soluble. IUPAC name of this compound is 2-Hydroxypropane-1, 2, 3-tricarboxylate, ammonium iron(3+) salt. The chemical formula of this ferric compound is (NH4)5[Fe(C6H4O7)2] . Due to the presence of iron in the compound it is available in brown color. Offered Ferric Ammonium Citrate finds range of its applications in number of sectors for various purposes. It is used as the food additive and can also be used for the purification of water. Offered compound which is extracted in the form of powder is also used as reducing agent of metallic salts of low activity.
Applications of Ferric Ammonium Citrate:
1) This Ferric Ammonium Citrate compound is also used as a food additive.
2) Offered compound is applicable for the purification of water.
3) It is also used in medical imaging.
4) Provided compound is used in iron deeps for determining the production of hydrogen sulfide in microbial metabolism.