Chelated Cobalt EDTA
- Active Ingredient Co.
- Color Maroon crystalline powder
- Purity(%) Min 99%
- Shape Shiny Powder
- Ph Level 6.50 (+ / - 0.5%)
- Application Chelated Cobalt EDTA is a stable water soluble metal chelate used to prevent and correct Cobalt deficiencies
- Supply Ability : 250 Kilograms Per Day
2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
Price And Quantity
- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 250 Kilograms
- Shiny Powder
- 6.50 (+ / - 0.5%)
- Min 99%
- Maroon crystalline powder
- Chelated Cobalt EDTA is a stable water soluble metal chelate used to prevent and correct Cobalt deficiencies
- 250 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Week
- 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
Our firm has retained its respectable stance in the market by manufacturing and exporting a pure range of Chelated Cobalt EDTA. Used in a wide variety of different reactions including vinyl ester synthesis, oxidization reactions and polymerization, these powders are also used in tanning and in dish washing tablets. We formulate Chelated Cobalt EDTA by employing optimum quality components at our sophisticated labs. Furthermore, our powders are broadly appreciated among our clients for their longer shelf life, precise pH value and non-toxicity.
EDTA Cobalt Specifications:
|Product Name||Cobalt EDTA chelate / Cobalt EDTA / Chelated Cobalt|
|Chemical Name||Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid Cobalt, Cobalt-disodium complex , Edetate cobalt disodium; cobalt disodium ethylenediaminetetraacetate|
|Appearance||Maroon Crystalline Powder|
|Active Ingredient as Co||Min 10 %|
|pH (1% solution)||6.50 (+ / - 0.5%)|
Packing: 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.