- Usage Used in food industry Prevent deficiencies caused by lack of Manganese availability or nutrient imbalances
- EINECS No 239-407-5
- Appearance Liquid
- CAS No 15375-84-5
- Other Names DTPA Manganese
- Color Dark brown
- Physical Form Liquid
- Supply Ability : 250 Liter Per Day
Price And Quantity
- 500 lit Liter
- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)/Liter
- DTPA Manganese
- Dark brown
- Used in food industry Prevent deficiencies caused by lack of Manganese availability or nutrient imbalances
- 250 Liter Per Day
- 1 Week
- 50 kg Plastic Drum / 250 kg HDPE drum.
Under the guidance of adept experts, the offered DTPA Manganese (Diethylene Triamine Penta Acetic Acid) is hygienically processed using optimal grade chemical compounds in adherence with set medical industry norms. Offered product is widely demanded in food industry and also in agriculture field as a fertilizer. Before dispatching, the offered product is thoroughly inspected on diverse parameters by our quality experts to ensure its effectiveness. We offer this product in good quality packaging option to deliver a safe product at prestigious clients.
Features of DTPA Manganese:
- Non toxic nature
- Long shelf life
- Highly effective
- Soluble in water
|Product Name||DTPA Manganese chelate / Manganese DTPA / Chelated Manganese DTPA|
|Chemical name||Manganese DTPA (Diethylene Triamine Penta Acetic Acid)|
|pH (1% solution)||6.5 - 7.5|
|Active Ingredient||5.5 % as Mn|
- Manganese DTPA is a stable water soluble metal chelate used to prevent and correct manganese deficiencies.
- Used in food industry
- Prevent deficiencies caused by lack of Manganese availability or nutrient imbalances
50 kg Plastic Drum / 250 kg HDPE drum.
|EINECS No.||Category||Reach Registration||MSDS|
|239-407-5||Non Hazardous||YES||Available on request|