Price And Quantity
- 250 Kilograms
- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- Nhava Sheva
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- 250 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Our company has emerged with its devotion & obligation to provide quality assortment of Mono Potassium Phosphate. A source of phosphorus and potassium, the colorless crystals are used in fertilizer mixtures with urea and ammonium phosphates to minimize the escape of ammonia by keeping the pH at a relatively low level. Our Mono Potassium Phosphate is formulated by a team of skilled professionals using optimum quality components, following the norms and guidelines laid down by the industry. Accurate composition, longer shelf life and purity are some of the salient characteristics of our chemicals.
- Phosphates occur in various forms and are compounds of oxygen & phosphorus
- These are widely used in fertilizers, plastics, papers, mastics, coatings, sealants and as as flame-retardants for textiles
- Our range of phosphate compounds includes di-ammonium phosphate
Mono Potassium Phosphate Specifications:
|Product Name||Mono Potassium Phosphate|
|Chemical Name||Potassium dihydrogen phosphate|
|Synonyms||Dipotassium dihydrogen phosphate; Phosphoric acid, monopotassium salt; potassium dihydrogen ortho phosphate Potassium dihydrogen phosphate; MONOPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE; MKP; Mono Potassium Phosphate|
|Color & Physical Form||Colour less Crystals|
|pH of 5% Solution||4-5|
- Mono Potassium Phosphate is a source of phosphorus and potassium.
- Mono Potassium Phosphate is also a buffering agent.
- Used as a nutrient source in the greenhouse trade
- Used in optical modulators
- Used in fertilizer mixtures with urea and ammonium phosphates
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
|EINECS No.||Category||Reach Registration||MSDS|
|231-913-4||Non Hazardous||Yes ||Available on request|