|Home||» Products||» DTPA||» DTPA Na5|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- EINECS No
- CAS No
- 40% is used to stabilize laundry products containing peroxides and perborates. 40% restrains Ca and Mg precipitation upon sensitive materials during developing. 40% is used to protect the activity of bleaching agents. Pentasodium Pentetate (DTPA Na5) is populary used in cosmetics and personal care products
- Physical Form
Pentasodium Pentetate (DTPA Na5)
Riding on industrial experience of two decades, we are a renowned manufacturer and supplier of a qualitative range of DTPA Na5 or Pentasodium Pentetate. These liquids are used in stabilization of formulations in dyes industry and prevent soap curdling in hard water. Formulated from optimum grade components, our Pentasodium Pentetate liquid is known for its characteristics like longer shelf life, zero toxicity and precise composition. Being an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization, our clients are rest assured to avail quality range of chemicals from us at a pocket friendly price.
DTPA Na5 Specifications:
|Product Name||DTPA Na5|
|Chemical Name||Penta Sodium Salt Diethylene Triamine Penta Acetic Acid|
|Synonyms||Penta Sodium Salt Diethylene Triamine Penta Acetic Acid, pentasodium carboxylatomethyl) iminobis (ethylenenitrilo) tetraacetate; Diethylene Triamine Penta acetic acid (Ethylacid); Pentasodium Pentetate |
|Color & Physical Form||Colourless to pale yellow liquid|
|Assay||40 % (+/-1%)|
|pH (1 % of Solution)||11.0 +/- 0.5|
|Chelation Value||80 mg CaCo3/g|
- Pentasodium Pentetate salt helps to bind metals
- Popularly known as chelating agent used in food and other material
- Do not pose any toxicity risk when used in care products
- Sometimes can be an eye irritant
- Do not use on broken skins or infants
- 40% is used to stabilize laundry products containing peroxides and perborates.
- 40% restrains Ca and Mg precipitation upon sensitive materials during developing.
- 40% is used to protect the activity of bleaching agents.
- Pentasodium Pentetate (DTPA Na5) is populary used in cosmetics and personal care products
Packing: 50 kg Plastic Drum / 250 kg HDPE drum.
|EINECS No.||Category||Reach Registration||MSDS|
|205-391-3||Non Hazardous||YES||Available on request|
| || || |
- Packaging Details
- 50 kg Plastic Drum / 250 kg HDPE drum.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa