|Home||» Products||» Citrate||» Zinc Citrate|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)
- Used in dental care products like mouthwashes, toothpastes and chewing gums It is used in pharmaceuticals It is used in functional foods and beverages & as food supplements
- white powder
- CAS No
- Physical Form
AVA CHEMICALS PVT. LTD. is offering a wide range of Zinc Citrate. The offered Zinc Citrate is available as dihydrate and trihydrate and mainly used in dental care products. Zinc citrate has one of the highest zinc content I.e (31%). It represents a totally reacted and nutritional functional chelate of Zinc. We supply a range of products to satisfy the diversifying needs of our clients worldwide & would suit your business.
Citrate with 189.099 g/mol molecular weight, is an acid compound of citrus fruits and a key intermediate in metabolism. Citrates- salts of citrus acid owing to their ability to calcium chelate, in some cases is used as an anticoagulant substance.
Zinc Citrate Specifications:
|Product Name||Zinc Citrate|
|Chemical Name||Zinc Citrate|
|Synonyms||2-hydroxy-1,2,3-Propanetricarboxylic acid, zinc salt, Zinc Citrate Anhydrate|
|Color & Physical Form||White to yellow powder|
|Lead (pb)||Max 0.001%|
|Sulphate (SO4)||Max 0.05%|
- Used in dental care products like mouthwashes, toothpastes and chewing gums
- It is used in pharmaceuticals
- It is used in functional foods and beverages & as food supplements
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
|Non Hazardous||YES ||Available on request|
- Supply Ability
- 250 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.