Chelated Fe DTPA 11% (DTPA Ferric Sodium)
- Application Chelated Fe DTPA 11% (DTPA Ferric Sodium) is a stable water soluble metal chelate used to prevent and correct Fe DTPA deficiencies
- Supply Ability : 250 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 250 Kilograms
- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- Chelated Fe DTPA 11% (DTPA Ferric Sodium) is a stable water soluble metal chelate used to prevent and correct Fe DTPA deficiencies
- 250 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Week
- 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
We take enormous pride to commence ourselves as a renowned manufacturer and supplier of an extensive range of Chelated Fe DTPA 11%. Formulated form quality components, these yellow crystalline powders are used for the prevention and correction of Fe deficiencies. Our Chelated Fe DTPA 11% is recognized in the global market for its precise composition, longer shelf life and purity. Being a quality centric organization, our offered chemicals are at par with international quality at the mean time very reasonable in price.
|Chemical form||[DTPA.Fe] HNa|
|Physical form||Yellow crystalline powder|
|Chemical Name||Diethylene Triamine Penta Acetic Acid Iron|
|Typical ph value||2 - 3|
|Assay||98 % (+/1%)|
Packing: 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
|EINECS No.||Category||Reach Registration||MSDS|
|235-627-0||Non Hazardous||Yes||Available on request|