|Home||» Products||» EDTA||» EDTA Ferric Ammonium|
EDTA Ferric Ammonium
- Minimum Order Quantity
- EDTA chemical is used as chelating agent and plant nutrient Used in photography Used in the chemical, agricultural, and photographic industries Used as a bleaching, complexing, and oxidizing agent & as a fertilizer and catalyst
- Red brown clear liquid
- CAS No
- Other Names
- C10H12N2O8 Fe NH4. NH4 OH
- Red Brown
- Physical Form
We are reaching out to a broad range of clientele by manufacturing and supplying a premium range of EDTA Ferric Ammonium. These red brown clear liquids are used as chelating agent and plant nutrient. Offered in hygienic packaging, these liquids are renowned for their precise composition eco friendliness and purity. In order to formulate high quality EDTA Ferric Ammonium, our professionals employ advanced machines and utilize quality tested components procured from the authentic vendors. We also offer these liquids at a nominal price.
A colorless EDTA with solid form and high water solubility properties, is used for dissolving scale. These ammonium salts are being used widely for being a chelating agent that can "sequester" metal ions, namely Ca2+ and Fe3+.
There is a mild ammoniacal odor in Dark liquid. Used as complexing, bleaching and oxidizing agent; in agriculture, chemical and photographic industries; also used as catalyst and fertilizer.
Ferric Ammonium EDTA Specifications:
|Product Name||EDTA Acid Ferric Ammonium (Liquid)|
|Chemical Name||C10H12N2O8 Fe NH4. NH4 OH|
|Chemical Name||Ferric Ammonium Salt of Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid, Ethylenediamine tetracetic Acid Ferric Ammonium|
|Appearance||Red brown clear liquid|
|pH||7.0 - 8.0|
|Assay||640 grs. / lts. Min.|
|Remarks||Excess EDTA chemical content min-10g/l. Free Fe++ content max.1.0g/l|
- EDTA chemical is used as chelating agent and plant nutrient
- Used in photography
- Used in the chemical, agricultural, and photographic industries
- Used as a bleaching, complexing, and oxidizing agent & as a fertilizer and catalyst
50 kg Plastic Drum / 250 kg HDPE drum.
|EINECS No.||Category||Reach Registration||MSDS|
|244-302-2||Non Hazardous||YES||Available on request|
| || || || |
- Packaging Details
- 50 kg Plastic Drum / 250 kg HDPE drum.