|Home||» Products||» Benzalkonium Chloride (BKC)||» Benzalkonium Chloride BKC 80%|
Benzalkonium Chloride BKC 80%
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 2.00 - 3.00 USD ($)
- Ph Level
- 6 - 8
- CAS No
- BKC is used in pharmaceuticals such as leave-on skin antiseptics BKC is used as antiseptic in Bactine to safely treat childhood scrapes and cuts BKC is used in advanced, next generation hand sanitizers BKC is used in hygienic towelettes and wet wipes BKC is used in cosmetics such as eye and nasal drops, as a preservative BKC is used in cleaners for floor and hard surfaces as a disinfectant BKC is used in high-level surgical instrument sterilizing and disinfection solutions BKC is used in air and surface sprayable disinfectants
- Colorless to pale yellow Transparent Liquid
Product : Benzalkonium Chloride80%(Alquat - 80)(BKC80%)
Our company is considered as a pertinent provider of Benzalkonium Chloride. We are offering better quality product to our distinctive customers who are residing in any part of the world. BAC as well as BKC is utilized as antibacterial to battle against wide range microbes. These are additionally utilized as biocide in water processing chemicals. Further, the Benzalkonium Chloride that we offer comes in the 50 Kgs packs, 2 tonne HDPE Drum as well as carboys.
Benzalkonium Chloride is accessible in 80% and 50% solution. The 80% is broadly utilized as biocide in water processing chemicals. What's more, BAC 80% as well as 50% is likewise utilized as disinfectant. Moreover, we utilize better handling strategies than make BAC 80% that is also recognized as Alquat 80.
Coatings and Polymer
Our product is broadly utilized as an Anti-Static, Preservative as well as Emulsifier in the Coverings Industry (electronics, paints, wood treatment and so forth.)
Benzalkonium Chloride has assorted uses in Chemical Industry as phase transfer catalyst, de-emulsifier, precipitant, emulsifier and so on.
It is utilized as a part of effluent and water Treatment Formulations and in addition, for Swimming Pools it is used as Algaecides
Our offered range lessens the demand of hurtful Antibioticsin Aquaculture via enhanced cleanliness. Utilized for Water Treatment, fish parasite removal. General Site Disinfection, protection from Infectious Disease in shellfish and In Fish.
Global natural concern has prompted expanding supplanting of chlorinated biocides with more secure, perishable Benzalkonium Chloride in protecting wood. Our product fabulous algaecidal and fungicidal characteristics, and is profoundly successful against different creatures especially in mix plans.
Paper and Pulp Industry
Our Benzalkonium Chloride (BKC) is utilized as a normal Microbicide for odor management and Slime regulation, and enhances Paper maintaining (antistatic properties and Imparts Strength).
Our BKC concentrations are utilized as permanent retarders and moth repellents in coloring of Acrylic Fibers with Ion color-stuffs.
It hinders development of mildew and Mold on Hides. Encourages Leather wetting, coloring and Softening.
Agriculture and Household
This is exceptionally viable against mildew, fungi, mold, moss and Algae as well as is utilized for preparation and cleaning of a wide range of Surfaces such as roofing, wooden decking, masonry, greenhouses, paths and sheds.
- Utilized as antibacterial
- In water treatment concoction our product is utilized as biocide
- Our product is also known as Quaternary ammonium compound, which is utilized as disinfectant as well as biocide in water treatment compound.
- Supply Ability
- 250 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- 200 kgs, 230 kgs and 250 kgs HDPE Drum / IBC (1000 liters)